Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's the Holiday Season...

 
It's the holiday season...
Looking for a fun idea for holiday cards or festive scrapbook pages ??
This is from last year, but still a fab idea all the same.
For you dslr camera users, pick an open spot in your house that is facing a good sized window, pull open the blinds and let the natural light shine on in!
Now my mother-in-law has me into the Christmas boxes... I reuse (add to) the same boxes each year.. some have presents in them, some don't.. its just a fun way to add character to your tree display and mix them around your other wrapped gifts. the point to saying that is that I didn't have to buy anything for this picture.. I just used our existing holiday decor and you could do the same.. whatever you have will work wonderful if you are low on funds..
This is two white sheets as the background. Depending on the size of your kid/s will determine how high you need the sheets to go for plenty of head room.
and as I always say, this is such a basic example.. you could really go over board with this idea and make some extremely cute holiday cards. Add some text in photo shop and the picture and text could be your own card.
EASY
I'd love to see your ideas!
Share them with us at mommasnaps@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment